Kitchen Favorites Giveaway
Official rules of the sweepstakes “Kitchen Favorites Giveaway” (the “official rules”)
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT ENHANCE CHANCE OF WINNING. Open to all citizens and legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding residents of Alaska, Hawaii, overseas military installations, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories) who are 18 years of age or older except where excluded as described in these rules. Void where prohibited by law.
By entering this giveaway, I accept the terms and conditions set forth in these official rules and agree to be bound by them. I confirm that I am at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia. By entering these sweepstakes, I understand that information I provide or that is collected in connection with this giveaway will be shared among promotion partners. I understand I may opt out of receiving communications and other offers, and that it will not impact my chance of winning. I also understand that I may enter using an alternative, mail-in method of entry, which will not impact my chance of winning. I acknowledge no purchase is necessary and a purchase will not increase my chances of winning.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Kitchen Favorites Giveaway (“Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) begins at 12:00 a.m. on May 4, 2023 Eastern Standard Time and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on May 11, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries may be submitted anytime during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Official Rules.
- SPONSOR. Sweepstakes Sponsor is TGC Ventures LLC, 115 Newfield Ave Suite D, Edison NJ 08837 (“Sponsor” or also a “Promotion Partner”).
- HOW TO ENTER. During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the participating brands Instagram account and liking one (1) of the giveaway posts on the brands page. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/Instagram Account. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open solely to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Alaska, Hawaii, overseas military installations, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of TGC Ventures LLC and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertisers, marketing and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, representatives, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings or spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter.
- PRIZES. One (1) prospective Winner will be selected in a random drawing after the close of the Promotion Period (“Prospective Winner”), and he or she must meet all eligibility and prize fulfillment requirements set forth in these Official Rules to be deemed as the winner and eligible to receive the prize (“Winner”). The Prize includes a set of 2 drying mats, a set of 8 dishcloths, a set of mini oven mitts, a set of 2 kitchen towels, 1 oven mitt and a set of 2 trivets in a Blue Loom tote. Prize has a retail value of $130. Winner must be 18 years of age. Only one winner may win the Sweepstakes. The prizes are not assignable and shall not be substituted for any other prize. Winner will not receive the value of any difference between the approximate retail value and actual retail value of the prize(s). Prize(s) will not be replaced if lost or stolen, or not redeemed, and are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. All expenses, including taxes, not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of the prize(s) and are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any prize that is not redeemed or forfeited. The Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen products.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. The Prospective Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram on or about May 12, 2023. If the Prospective Winner does not respond to requests for confirmation or verification of information within three (3) days of transmission of notification, Prospective Winner forfeits award of the prize(s). In the event of prize forfeiture, or if an entrant is deemed ineligible for any reason as set forth below, an alternate potential winner may be selected from the entry pool, time permitting if time restrictions apply to the prize. A maximum of one alternate winner may be selected in the discretion of Sponsor unless, time permitting, Sponsor elects to select a further alternate (if alternate potential winner does not redeem or otherwise forfeits prize). In such an event, the decision to award to a further alternate is in the sole discretion of Sponsor based, in whole or in part, on time considerations before travel details should be finalized. Prior to prize fulfillment, Winner may be required to sign and return, where applicable, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and where legally permissible a publicity release. The drawing will be conducted via a randomized program, and Sponsor’s decisions on all matters related to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. At the discretion of Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (a) Winner’s failure to respond to winner notification within three (3) days of transmission; (b) the return of a notification as undeliverable after one (1) attempt; (c) Winner’s failure to timely provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency within three (3) days of initial winner notification; (d) Winner’s failure to execute and return an affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release or requested tax information or W9 within three (3) days of its transmission; or (e) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. To collect prize(s), Winner will be contacted directly by sponsor for instructions. Failure to return required documentation results in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize components and full release of Sponsor, and any other Promotion Partners’ responsibility to provide the prize(s) and other prize components.
- PERMISSION TO PUBLISH. Except where prohibited, entrants grant sponsor's permission to publish his/her name, town/city and state of residency on their websites or promotional materials in the event of winning. Entrants also grant permission to release full names on a Winner’s list to individuals requesting a mailed copy of same.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Sponsors and their respective successors, assigns, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, members, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. By entering this Promotion, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties, their assigns, their respective representatives and agents, their marketing, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or your receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, the Winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission and its assigns to use said Winner's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of New Jersey (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” Sponsors make no representations or warranties with respect to the prizes awarded.
- DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW. In the event of any claim or dispute, entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of the State of New Jersey and application of New Jersey law without regard to choice of laws. Without limiting the foregoing, by entering, each entrant agrees that (a) disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event will attorney’s fees be awarded or recoverable. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of these Official Rules shall be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired, provided, however, that the parties use their best efforts to achieve the purpose of the invalid provision by a new legally valid stipulation.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE. You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please contact your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
- COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER’S LIST. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or a list of prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sweepstakes to c/o Stephanie Mahoney, 115 Newfield Ave, Suite D, Edison NJ 08837. You must specify what you are requesting.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to technical failures, or any other causes beyond the exclusive control of Sponsor, or that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper(s) with the entry process.
- THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS. This Sweepstakes may be promoted on certain third-party platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)(“Third Party Platforms”). By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with the rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platforms and hold harmless such Third Party Platforms from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Official Rules, this Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or operated with any Third Party Platforms.